Friday, April 25, 2008

Frah-Frah

The aftermath of old fabric cuts, faux bling bling, retarded hand stitching and my itchy-cannot-take-it fingers. Took quite some time since my hand stitching is really quite retarded; for my sake, let's just call it the roller coaster ride stitching, plus, i'd like to believe that it gave some rruuff edge to the Frah-Frah. heh.

It's quite the multipurpose wear, really, you can:
- wear it on your head or
- wear it on your waist or
- wear it on your wrist or
- even wear it on your eye *big grin*

If you're game on taking a chance with my roller coaster ride stitching and this magnified bling, tink me a mail at stilettojoolz@gmail.com to take one home! I promise they'll love you forever. *cheesy grin*


Brat
(SOLD)
Measures approximately 11cm in diameter
AUD$20







Felicia
Measures approximately 10.5cm in diameter
AUD$20

No comments: